Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Consider the Lilies

"Consider the lilies. . . Just spent how many minutes trying to decide what to wear tonight? Too many options and nothing to wear. I decided God knew what He was doing when He gave the lilies only one gorgeous option. Oh to be "much more clothed" tonight. . . with the one gorgeous option in Jesus's closet that was especially made to fit me: His righteousness. Hear this sisters, (and brothers) Laodicean styles are out! And I don't mean our wardrobe (although. . . ) I mean our own righteousness, the too many options we wear and still are naked. All this when the most beautiful garment in the world is ours for the asking and accepting. O little faith! I must go get dressed. . ."

 

I posted this as my Facebook status on Friday evening.  


No comments:

Post a Comment